Ignite Selling is a Sales Performance Improvement company.
We are all about building training solutions that improve skills and drive business results. We believe it’s the design of the curriculum and application of skills that make the difference between a good training solution and an awesome one. Our Interactive Learning Maps and Competitive Sales Simulations give your sales team the ultimate training experience – one that is as close to reality as one can get without actually sitting in front of a client. This real world training experience is what inspires your team to take their sales to the next level.
If you’re looking for a team that can take your sales force to the next level, Ignite Selling is second to none. Each member of our team has more than 20 years experience in sales and sales management. Our team has built world-class sales teams, and we know what it takes to get a sales force to the next level. Regardless of your industry – be it financial services, biotech, IT, consulting, medical device, industrial, distribution – you name it – our team can help your sales force become a competitive advantage.
What are our clients are saying about us?
- I have worked with Ignite Selling’s principal, Steve Gielda, for more than 10 years and I can state unequivocally that Ignite delivers to promise! The sales simulations created, and the management coaching training Ignite delivers are tailored to an organization and to the objectives for desired outcomes. Many organizations can’t cost-justify the expense for high-quality sales simulations, but we are seeing immediate and positive ROI on these market and customer focused sales simulations created and delivered by Ignite! President, Medical Device Manufacturer
- We’ve done “simulation” based training in the past, but nothing like what we experienced with Ignite Selling. Kevin Jones did an remarkable job capturing the unique challenges of our market and created a realistic case that truly challenged even our most experienced sales people. The creative website they developed for the simulation and the multiple characters made the scenario as realistic as you could get in the classroom. We’ll definitely be creating additional simulations in the future!
Vice President of Sales – Manufacturing
- The high-performance coaching is delivered in a clear and concise manner to demonstrate that a sales manger’s role is about helping their sales people reach their full potential. Ignite helps the manager realize they can get the best results in sales revenue and higher margins by coaching, this means “asking more than you tell, and listening more than you talk.”
Great words to live by. VP of Sales – Consumer Goods
- Our sales teams can be skeptical of “canned training programs” but after one sales simulation session with Ignite our teams were clear on the mission and excited about the opportunity to put their new skills to practice. Improved revenue, improved margins and motivated sales team! Definitely a positive ROI for our investment dollars. Director of Training – Financial Market
- The use of Interactive Learning Maps was something new for us. All of our past sales training was build around the use of PowerPoint, workbooks and role-playing. I believe our sales team learned more in one day then they had in the past 3 sales training programs they had attended. If I had it my way all future training will be done using this methodology. Director of Sales Training – Healthcare Market
Global training a consideration?
Our team is more than up to the task. We’ve worked with clients across the globe. We can adapt our solutions to suit the cultural and language needs of your sales force, regardless of where they are located. We measure our success by our clients’ success – when you win, we win.
For 20 years, I’ve been helping companies improve their sales performance. The success I have achieved in my career comes from helping my clients meet their business goals. At the core – I am salesman. I love working with clients, understanding their needs, and helping them solve problems.
I started my sales career at Lanier Worldwide, pounding the pavement and knocking on doors. My experience at Lanier taught me the power of client relationships and the importance of persistence. The career there also taught me the importance of effective sales leadership and helped me move into District Manager and later Regional VP of Sales positions.
Today, it’s my passion to help others, which is exactly what we do at Ignite Selling. We make a difference in the companies we serve and the sales people who work for them. There is little that satisfies me more than helping my customers succeed. Come work with us and let us Ignite your sales force.
For more than 15 years I’ve been designing training solutions that impact people’s lives. For me, it’s all about creating a learning environment where participants can thrive and where lessons learned can be translated to the field. In my career I’ve worked in accounting and sales, but found that developing people was my real passion.
I got my MBA from Kenan-Flagler Business School at UNC. I have used my academic exposure and real world experience to develop solutions that drive business results. I’ve worked with customers from almost every industry in almost every part of the world. When a client tells me that our simulation was just like their reality, my job satisfaction goes through the roof. Work with us and let us inspire your team.
I’ve spent practically my entire life in sales – from the time I was delivering newspapers off the back of my bike to now, working with Ignite Selling. Since I started my sales career, more 30 years ago, there have been a lot of changes in the field of sales. One constant, however, is the need for an effective sales force to help drive business results. A second constant is the critical role that sales leadership plays in supporting and developing the sales team.
My motivation is in helping companies identify and fill skill gaps that are keeping them from accomplishing their goals. For me, it’s about helping leaders develop high-performing sales teams, regardless of the industry they are in. Helping my clients succeed is the reason I do this job. At Ignite Selling, I have the pleasure of working with sales leaders to help develop a plan of action to have their sales teams take their companies to new heights. Come and let’s figure out just how far we can take your company!
For over 20 years Ed has partnered with international and domestic leadership teams to enhance profitability, efficiency, and productivity by implementing Organizational Development and Performance Enhancement strategies for Fortune 500 companies.
He has worked closely with executive teams to design and implement large-scale strategic change and leadership development initiatives. Ed’s areas of focus have been leadership and talent development, executive coaching, conflict resolution, resource allocation, process redesign, and performance management.
Ed’s consulting style is unique, personal and inventive. While addressing each client’s specific business challenges, he aligns himself with the client’s culture while igniting interest in exploring new perspectives and inspiring their organization to learn and grow. He has subtly woven more “out of the box” and more engaging methodologies into his work with clients for many years in the ways he designs novel collective experiences. Because he believes there is no difference between personal and organizational leadership, he strives to earn the privilege of being a trusted advisor to his clients as they travel along their leadership and learning journey to achieve extraordinary results.
Ed proudly offers his expertise in Sales Leadership, Organization Development and Performance Management to global, small and medium businesses in multiple industries including; Healthcare, Financial Industries, Government, Manufacturing, Service.
Ed majored in Business Management, with a Focus in Leadership at DePaul University, Chicago, IL.