Steve Gielda of Ignite Selling explains how to maintain pipeline momentum using the Competitive Snapshot Tool during times of uncertainty such as the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Steve provides an introduction to the Competitive Snapshot tool including understanding how customers choose between alternatives (it’s not always about price).
Steve takes a look at the Customer’s Decision Criteria, he reviews why price is not always the most important criteria, and how to use the Competitive Snapshot Tool.
3 Easy Steps:
- Identify the customer’s decision criteria
- Understand how the customer prioritizes their Decision Criteria
- Determine if the customer perceives you as Comparatively Good or Comparatively Bad
Six Key Questions to Consider when facing an uncertain economy:
- How have the changes in the market impacted the customer’s decision criteria?
- When considering all the key influencers, whose decision criteria matters most?
- What decision criteria is the customer not considering that they should?
- What is your strategy to change the customer’s perception when they believe you aren’t as strong as your competitor?
- What is the best way to reduce the importance of a criteria where the customer perceived you as weak?
- What is your strategy to raise the level of importance of a criteria that the customer believes isn’t critical?
When you see business opportunities stall in the pipeline, take some time to complete a competitive snapshot so you can restart the momentum.
Check out our other articles about Business Strategies During Times of Economic Uncertainty »
Try out our online Influencer Snapshot Emodule, FREE ACCESS available to you, for the next 90 days.
Book a 30-minute meeting with Steve Gielda to discuss opportunities for how to improve your business through Ignite Selling Sales Simulations.