What a pleasure it was sharing the podcast microphone with Jeffrey R. Mason from SimpleBiz360, as we discussed how to help salespeople maintain momentum in their pipeline during this time of uncertainty.
During the interview we discuss how Ignite Selling’s Sales Simulations can be used to maintain productivity, engage customers and achieve your sales numbers.
Key highlights of the interview include discussion about:
- What Sales Simulations means
- The book “Pre-meditated Selling” by Kevin Jones and Steve Gielda
- Different layers of decision makers
- Defining Influencers and Competitors
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic affects sales strategies
- The need to have measurements so you can manage effectively
- Interviews with dozens of sales leaders and their insight
- How to maintain productivity
- How to be proactive and strategic about sales