Steve Gielda of Ignite Selling explains how to maintain pipeline momentum using the Situational Snapshot Tool during times of economic uncertainty such as the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Steve provides an introduction to the Situational Snapshot tool including how to reassess the target opportunities in your pipeline.
The Situational Snapshot tool helps you assess five critical selling factors:
- Length of the Decision Process
- Complexity of the Decision Process
- Consensus about the Problem
- Competitive Position
Steve discusses examples for how to view and create a strategy around the influencers.
Six Key Questions to Consider when facing an uncertain economy:
- How has this uncertain economy changed the key metrics your customer is striving to improve this fiscal year?
- How can you better align your unique differentiators to the key metrics to strengthen your competitive position?
- What are you doing to increase your customer’s urgency to act now?
- What can be done to build consensu around the current problem? Who can help?
- How does the complexity of your customer’s decision process impact you winning the business?
- What are you doing to validate your current understanding or assumptions?
Check out our other articles about Business Strategies During Times of Economic Uncertainty »
Try out our online Influencer Snapshot Emodule, FREE ACCESS available to you, for the next 90 days.
Book a 30-minute meeting with Steve Gielda to discuss opportunities for how to improve your business through Ignite Selling Sales Simulations.